Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thesis Statements and Page Designs

I learned a lot throughout these readings. I never realized that a thesis statement could be put as the last sentence in the last paragraph. I have always learned that it needs to go in the introductory paragraph. I also did not know that a thesis can evolve throughout one's writing. It obviously makes more sense this way because all of your information is not going to fit exactly to your thesis like you want it to. I also learned about designing web pages and papers. It is known to keep an essay organized and simple if you are passing it into a professor. The background is white and the text is usually black. When creating a web design you have unlimited possibilities. Although one can use 40 different fonts and 20 different colors for example, it is a better idea to keep the work balanced and neat. Most of the time simple is best, especially if you are an ammature.

No comments:

Post a Comment